Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Recent content by Norman Bell

1. N

Today’s Games 2023-2024

Just planning my Sunday viewing of what to do before our 4 pm kick off. At 1 pm I will be watching Crewe v Crawley in the Wembley play off final. Then I will watch the Grand Prix start at 2pm, Flick between the two events then if the football ends in 90 minutes I will switch back to the Grand...
  2. N

Today’s Games 2023-2024

I try to defend goalies as I think there are too many people who have no idea how to play the position but are only to willing to offer up opinions. That being said, I have to say Angus Gunn has been awful tonight. If this was an ice hockey game then he would have been hooked by now !!!!!
  3. N

Today’s Games 2023-2024

Where the those Albion results are concerned to quote the magnificent Sidney Dean ( Wesley Snipes ) in White Men Can't Jump, " Even an ugly dog's butt will occasionally get some sun on it " :D :D :D
  4. N

Today’s Games 2023-2024

My Plymouth Argyle supporting mate told me that the top 4 in the Championship were of a different class to the rest of the league from what he saw. Looking at tonight he clearly knows his stuff. Of course if Southampton do the unthinkable and get beat tomorrow then our 55 year friendship will be...
  5. N

Today’s Games 2023-2024

Your football tips seem to be on a par with your " I don't need a jacket as no way will it rain " predictions :D :D :D
  6. N

Today’s Games 2023-2024

Eilidh Barbour is easily of the best presenters on sports TV. Her humour is great as she can put down Chris Sutton, James McFadden or Kris Boyd with a good one liner. Great to see Jo Wilson back and doing her usual excellent job on Sky Sports News after she was diagnosed with cancer. I am just...
  7. N

Today’s Games 2023-2024

I noticed both James McFadden and Kris Boyd were trying to wind Eli Barbour up about the possibility of her having to present Sky's coverage of the play off final featuring her beloved St Johnstone :D:D:D
  8. N

Today’s Games 2023-2024

I know it is a total football cliche yet what the game needs is an early goal. Because if it starts getting as cagey ( or boring to be honest ! ) as Sunday's game I will be turning over to watch the new series of the superb Bangers and Cash Restoring Classics on Yesterday Channel :):):)
  9. N

Today’s Games 2023-2024

I will be watching Raith v Partick on Friday night and then Cally v The Accies on Saturday. That game at Firhill last night was far more entertaining than those watching creosote drying contests that were the Championship play offs on Sunday.
  10. N

Today’s Games 2023-2024

I see the second leg is live on BBC Alba on Saturday at 5.30 so I shall be tuning in :):):)
  11. N

Today’s Games 2023-2024

That is why that master of strong defensive football Diego Simeone got rid of him very quickly.
  12. N

Old Molineux Photos

So desperately sad when you look at those superb pictures that @chignalwolf posted from around 30 years ago that Dean Richards and Paul Birch passed on at such an early age.
  13. N

Today’s Games 2023-2024

As a Partick follower I was not too impressed with the Jags first half showing. As you say they were much better in the second half and Raith were hanging on a bit. It does give hope that the second leg will not be a dud. Not sure why the referee needed to dress as an NFL linebacker as that was...
  14. N

Euro 2024: Only Captains allowed to speak to Refs

Not just where it is taken from SBK but how many throw ins are actually illegal. It is farcical how many players are getting away with pathetic ball thrown from the side of the head offerings :mad::mad::mad:
  15. N

No more FA Cup on terrestrial TV

Pep would still bitch that is too many games :D :D :D
Back
Top Bottom