Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Milijas's latest activity

• M
    Milijas replied to the thread Keep or Flog.
    Keep Sarabia??? On 90k a week?? I'd rather keep Cundle
  • M
    Milijas replied to the thread Che Adams.
    Cunha won't be going anywhere at least. We paid £44m and whilst he's starting to look closer to that valuation no one is going to pay...
  • M
    Milijas replied to the thread Kilman keep or sell?.
    Haven't read much of this thread for a while. There was a time when he would slot in next to coady and boly/saiss and outshone them in...
  • M
    Rank our performance this season all things considered no words just a single number.. I'll go first: 7 Just reply with a number!!!
  • M
    Milijas replied to the thread Sarabia.
    Wish we had the option of podence (despite the fact i despise him, spitting etc.) he is exactly what we need with all these injuries...
  • M
    Has he had 5 decent games for us? Like has he had more than 3 man of the matches? I doubt it very much
  • M
    Really don't rate him.. never have! Offers nothing. Never takes a man on, too slow on the ball I actually think he offers exactly what...
  • M
    Milijas reacted to WKFWolf's post in the thread Will Fosun realise? with Like Like.
    ten years ago we were taking 10k to Milton Keynes Dons in League One. theyve made a lot of mistakes but they have also given me the best...
  • M
    Milijas reacted to Perton Wolf's post in the thread Coventry Verdict with Like Like.
    5 atb, Lemina left wing means he deserves some stick. Set the tone.
  • M
    Milijas reacted to CelebrityWolf's post in the thread Coventry Verdict with Like Like.
    Of all the bad takes i have ever read :tearsofjoy:
  • M
    Milijas replied to the thread Coventry Verdict.
    How so?
  • M
    Milijas replied to the thread European Qualification?.
    A cup win would be the only way.. anyone thinking we can qualify for Europe through the league is living in cuckoo land! Don't mean to...
  • M
    Milijas replied to the thread Ait Nouri (Don't sell).
    It's also 50k a week sorry.. drunk
  • M
    Maths isn't my strongest point 8 San Miguel's in but you get the picture! (A week obvs) Edit it's not 2.5m at molineux cos I said a...
  • M
    Oh come on it's not comparable to the real world.. Billy works at Tesco for £11 an hour but turns down aldis £12 an hour as he's mates...
Back
Top Bottom