Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Recent content by Macman

1. Macman

Today’s Games 2023-2024

I can see Man City putting 4 or 5 past Spurs on Tuesday. Spurs wont mind too much if it means Arsenal dont win the title.
  2. Macman

Season 1-10 no words !!!

3. Macman

Today’s Games 2023-2024

Spot on Frank. I felt the same watching that match just. You just know Bolton will win at Wembley.
  4. Macman

City verdict

Hate admitting it, but I couldn’t watch any more after they went two nil up. I turned the tv over to watch any old crap. It just felt so difficult and awkward that I couldn’t stomach seeing us so poor and pretty much humiliated. One thing that was brought to my attention was the Man City fans...
  5. Macman

Today’s Games 2023-2024

****ty Blues winning
  6. Macman

Lopetegui

Agree. I was desperate for him to come to Wolves and absolutely delighted when he joined. However, he seemed to create a lot of baggage and he became more important than the players. I wasnt too unhappy when he left as you could see he was becoming hard work. Credit where its due as he did pull...
  7. Macman

Manchester City (A) Pre-Match Thread!

We all know it will be a tough game, and fully expect a defeat. However, there is always that hope we could possibly grind out a point. After all, we have won there before now.
  8. Macman

Today’s Games 2023-2024

My lad went. Great win and bring on Monday! Telford need to be in the National League North at the very least.
  9. Macman

Today’s Games 2023-2024

Must be difficult for Ten Hag trying to plan ahead for next season when, deep down, you know its only a matter of time before you get the sack. No amount of money will suddenly turn them into Man City.
  10. Macman

Today’s Games 2023-2024

Yes, as soon as he cut to his left foot you knew it was 2-0, and that was before he took the shot.
  11. Macman

Today’s Games 2023-2024

Arsenal 2-0
  12. Macman

Today’s Games 2023-2024

VAR… naturally
  13. Macman

Today’s Games 2023-2024

Reverse psychology Norman! If and hopefully when one or more of them doesn’t happen, then it makes it more the sweeter.
  14. Macman

Today’s Games 2023-2024

Agree Jade, dont begrudge them promotion back to the Championship, but happy for them to climb no higher. :)
  15. Macman

Today’s Games 2023-2024

Why is the pessimist in me thinking this.. - Albion will beat Preston next week, and also get to Wembley - Ipswich will lose at Cov in midweek gifting Leeds the chance to finish 2nd - Villa will win the Europa Conference League, and finish 4th for Champions League (Midlands Today will be licking...
Back
Top Bottom