Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Recent content by lostwolf

1. lostwolf

Che Adams

He's a decent CF. On a free, if the wages are reasonable, it's a sensible signing. They're gone. But Cunha, RAN, Dawson and Lemina are all quality PL players so it's not like we've got a side full of dossers. Plus we're not dependent on Mendes so we're dodging the Trincao, Guedes, Silva type...
  2. lostwolf

VAR to be SCRAPPED?!

If I'm honest, with VAR and the cost, if going to games wasn't tied up with meeting friends and family and an excuse for a drink, I would go to 2 or 3 games a season, watch us on tele when we're on, and get the rest of my football fix from Stocksbridge in the Northern PL Division One East. No...
  3. lostwolf

VAR to be SCRAPPED?!

We don't 'all know' that Shergar. The majority on here seem to with me in that it's ruined the enjoyment because you can't just celebrate a goal - there will always be that possibility, regardless of how it's reformed, that the goal gets ruled out. But I reckon most agree that VAR and/or the...
  4. lostwolf

VAR to be SCRAPPED?!

I think most match-going top 6 clubs' fans would be very much in favour of the motion: Man Utd - yes, probably, they're a pretty militant lot, but many of the plastics wouldn't Spurs - probably Man City - probably not; they will rightly think that the more correct decisions will favour them...
  5. lostwolf

VAR to be SCRAPPED?!

Stay out of it Bod ;)
  6. lostwolf

Season ticket prices 24/25

In what way mucka? They were talking about us, at home and away. I've only been to two away games this season, Sheffield United and Forest. Our support was crap on both occasions. I know I'm gonna win no friends on here slating our away support, but the truth is ours is probably the worst in...
  7. lostwolf

Season ticket prices 24/25

On the man citeh forum, one of their posters said our away support was the worst they'd seen, but the home support (i.e. Molineux) was one of the best they'd seen.
  8. lostwolf

Wolves v Crystal Palace comms thread.

I don't think that's true. Maybe since the Cov game, mid March. Even then, we've had the odd result. It's not the catastrophic drop off some are calling it: it's been disappointing stuff though with Cunha and Dawson, our two most important players, not there, and no squad depth - I think this...
  9. lostwolf

Lopetegui

Having lived in West Ham country I imagine it's lads who despite growing up comfortably (which Dyer didn't but I'm ignoring that fact) walk like they've **** emselves, use the C word in front of their mom, and think football factory was a documentary.
  10. lostwolf

STH renewal poll

Same here. But that's the problem ay it? I'll renew because it's when I meet my brother and mates. That's why we need some sort of non club related association; without any collective action you're just making a pathetic unilateral protest that the club won't hear. It's essentially the same as a...
  11. lostwolf

Kilman keep or sell?

Up against arguably the most dangerous striker in the world, who's playing in arguably the best team in the world.
  12. lostwolf

Hi Ho Silver Lining

Ipswich used to sing TWTD, not sure whether they still do. Silver Lining isn't just played over the tannoy at Hillsborough, their fans sing it during games. I personally can't stand it. The Liquidator isn't original but it's a better song and creates a better atmosphere.
  13. lostwolf

I like Boubs

He was decent but, as you say, this was basically a Championship team and he wasn't more than solid. He's good PL back up, but currently no better than that in my opinion. Doyle has way more quality in the ball, Lemina is better 8n every department, and Gomes is a tad better on the ball (they're...
  14. lostwolf

Wolves v Luton Town verdict thread.

I think he might be one to sell this summer? The lads round me hate him, I'm more ambivalent, but he's not in Neto's or Cunha's or RAN's class, so of we could get what we paid that'd be reasonable business.
  15. lostwolf

Wolves v Luton Town verdict thread.

It's all about opinions ay it. Sa didn't make a save he wouldn't be expected to make, and was as ****e as he always is off the deck. Thought Doc was alright second half (although he was crap for the first half hour)? Not sure Semedo overlapping is necessarily a criticism?
Back
Top Bottom