Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

lostwolf's latest activity

• lostwolf
    lostwolf reacted to JadeWolf's post in the thread Albion punishment with Like Like.
    Well the fans involved are not allowed to attend another West Brom game. No news on any punishment yet! :D
  • lostwolf
    lostwolf reacted to Frank Lincoln's post in the thread VAR to be SCRAPPED?! with Like Like.
    A BBC poll among supporters has found that those wanting VAR scrapped outnumber those in favour by four to one. I think if the vote was...
  • lostwolf
    lostwolf reacted to wolfslair's post in the thread VAR to be SCRAPPED?! with Like Like.
    Also more likely to be just UK based fans or expats who voted on a bbc poll like that…… It is telling of how different the...
  • lostwolf
    lostwolf replied to the thread Che Adams.
    He's a decent CF. On a free, if the wages are reasonable, it's a sensible signing. They're gone. But Cunha, RAN, Dawson and Lemina are...
  • lostwolf
    lostwolf reacted to Dorbelflunk's post in the thread VAR to be SCRAPPED?! with Like Like.
    According to the table they're in the bottom half of decisions against them though. For this anti-VAR thing to have any merit you have...
  • lostwolf
    lostwolf replied to the thread VAR to be SCRAPPED?!.
    If I'm honest, with VAR and the cost, if going to games wasn't tied up with meeting friends and family and an excuse for a drink, I...
  • lostwolf
    lostwolf reacted to sedgwolf1980's post in the thread VAR to be SCRAPPED?! with Like Like.
    Any club that doesn’t support this simply show their true colours, in terms of their disdain for their ‘legacy’ fan base, and their...
  • lostwolf
    lostwolf reacted to manchesterwolf17's post in the thread VAR to be SCRAPPED?! with Like Like.
    I hated it from the word go. Our 2nd match using it, we had a 30 yard beauty from Neves scrutinized to within an inch in the build up...
  • lostwolf
    lostwolf reacted to nomadwolf's post in the thread VAR to be SCRAPPED?! with Like Like.
    How many of the increase in 'correct' decisions, from 82% to 96% are things like off-side toe-nails, that before VAR, the linesman was...
  • lostwolf
    lostwolf reacted to Jefe's post in the thread VAR to be SCRAPPED?! with Haha Haha.
    At this point, I'm not inclined to trust anything that emanates from Sky or big media. They would love VAR to stay because in their...
  • lostwolf
    lostwolf reacted to sedgwolf1980's post in the thread VAR to be SCRAPPED?! with Like Like.
    Limbs are no longer a thing. Bully’s last minute winner v the ****. Jota running thru to make it 2-0 versus United in the cup. Doc...
  • lostwolf
    lostwolf replied to the thread VAR to be SCRAPPED?!.
    We don't 'all know' that Shergar. The majority on here seem to with me in that it's ruined the enjoyment because you can't just...
  • lostwolf
    lostwolf reacted to Stafford's post in the thread VAR to be SCRAPPED?! with Like Like.
    Social media is polluted by bots at the moment. This needs to happen as it is currently very hard to gauge.
  • lostwolf
    lostwolf reacted to berwickwolf's post in the thread VAR to be SCRAPPED?! with Like Like.
    The referee on 5live said the clubs should message their season ticket holders to get an accurate assessment of how fans feel. This...
  • lostwolf
    lostwolf reacted to wolvesjoe's post in the thread VAR to be SCRAPPED?! with Like Like.
    Its of vital importance in my view that this main point is put at the absolute forefront of the argument. This is what has been robbed...
Back
Top Bottom