Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Recent content by Koop

1. K

Bruno Lage

"Find solutions"
  2. K

Bruno Lage

Short and sweet. Get him gone. Don't hang around until Nov/Dec when we would be in real trouble. Joao and Nunes were out on their feet and he didn't bring Donk on until the last 15 seconds. They were there for a counter attack most of the second half and he brings ****ing Hwang on in the 83rd...
  3. K

Patrick Cutrone (don't mention food)

I'd absolutely take him over Hwang at the moment, he used to get himself in some decent positions (granted his missed all of the shots) but I'd rather watch that at the moment than Hwang running about aimlessly with the touch of a brick wall and the finishing ability of a bag of crisps.
  4. K

The happy days are here again, hopefully no more repeated arguments, transfer thread

This being said though he does seem to know what he's talking about, he said earlier Wolves aren't interested in Goncalo Ramos and this has been confirmed by Bruno in his presser just.
  5. K

The happy days are here again, hopefully no more repeated arguments, transfer thread

Agreed, think he might of got seriously lucky with the Nunes thing and has now tripled down, he didn't really tweet much before that and now he is super active, that said him deleting his account for a few days after dropping "info" about how transfers work at Wolves does seem like someone who...
  6. K

Bruno Lage

I'm veering over the line that Bruno needs to go, he has inherited a squad that many can see have gone stale, he wasn't backed, yes. But he still has enough quality in that squad to get a winning result against -56 goal difference Norwich at least once over the 3 games. Its evidently clear the...
  7. K

The F****** Verdict: Scousers

Gutted to lose, but with a defence which mainly consisted of an injured Coady(who isn't a CB by trade), Kilman(Who was playing futsal not long ago) and Saiss(Who isn't a CB by trade) we did a great job of throwing our bodies on the line, RAN was brilliant. That said, it's up the other end our...
  8. K

Summer transfer window - 2021 Deadline Day passed...

Yes, imagine being a Spurs fan who have signed Cristian Romero for £42.5m, Bryan Gil and Gollini..
  9. K

Predict the Premier League Table 2021/22

1) CITY 2) CHELSEA 3) UTD 4) LIVERPOOL 5) SPURS 6) LEICESTER 7) ARSENAL 8) VILLA 9) LEEDS 10) EVERTON 11) WEST HAM 12) NEWCASTLE 13) CRYSTAL PALACE 14) WOLVES 15) BRIGHTON 16) BURNLEY 17) SOUTHAMPTON 18) BRENTFORD 19) WATFORD 20) NORWICH
  10. K

So assuming I've read this and everything else correctly, and all other player costs are hypothetically covered if we get say 23m for Mir, RS, OO and Cutrone, and brought an imaginary CB and CM for 30m each on a 4yr deal. Would that show as a 23m incoming this season for Wolves and 15m outgoing...
  11. K

According to his instagram Couthino was in a car dealership in Brazil 20 hours ago, so unless he has got on the quickest flight ever, lost his marbles and wants to take a 300k a week pay cut, i'm guessing he is still in Brazil.
  12. K

and COVID, but he's still alive and kicking so maybe his veg is quality after all. Bit worried about the veg he's smoking though if he thinks he has seen Coutinho at The Mount.
  13. K

Would you sell Neves?

Depends on the situation i feel, if he want's to go then sell him, he doesn't owe us anything and he has given us some of the best memories and best goal of recent times. I would wish him nothing but luck. If he want's to stay and we can afford to add to the squad then keep him and build a team...
  14. K

You are Head of Recruitment....

The Athletic have reported that Norwich are looking to sell Cantwell, Buendia and Aarons this summer. Cantwell 50 million??? Looking 25-30 at the most. Also my budget was decent and undisclosed, and this was jest. If we're looking at realism i would just sign 7 Mendes Clients for cheap or on...
  15. K

You are Head of Recruitment....

GK - Maarten Vandevoordt, probably demand a good fee, but young and one for the future. CB - Ben White, again another high fee but i could sweet talk Jeffy boy. Young option would be Eduardo Quaresma (Loan to buy). (I've spent all my budget at this point, but i'll carry on) Midfield - Todd...
Back
Top Bottom