Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

KnowNuttin's latest activity

• K
    KnowNuttin replied to the thread Palarse Verdict.
    I'm not sure if the players football intelligence is being coached out of them or if they are choosing to make terrible decisions during...
  • K
    I blame Willy Boly.. If he hadn't have punced that one in against Man City, we wouldn't be in this mess now. The moment I realised it...
  • K
    KnowNuttin reacted to dewolfman's post in the thread Hi Ho Silver Lining with Like Like.
    I hate hi ho silver lining just so monotonous and boring. Get rid.
  • K
    KnowNuttin replied to the thread Bournemouth Verdict.
    Another game where we score a goal that nobody in the ground has a problem with and some bloke in a room 100 miles away picks out an...
  • K
    KnowNuttin replied to the thread Gary’s De-Presser.
    This season, we've gone from GON being a PE teacher to being the one of the best coaches in the country. The truth is probably somewhere...
  • K
    KnowNuttin reacted to lostwolf's post in the thread Forest verdict with Like Like.
    Mate, I tend to respect your thoughts on these things, but it was night and day our support and theirs today, hence me sticking me neck...
  • K
    KnowNuttin replied to the thread Forest verdict.
    Lots of 'nothing' football today. No intensity to our play apart from a short period in the second half after they scored. It seems...
  • K
    KnowNuttin replied to the thread Villa verdict.
    Went pretty much as expected. Decent effort but our squad can't withstand the number of absentees we currently have. The quality of our...
  • K
    KnowNuttin reacted to Lou Pine's post in the thread Today’s Games 2023-2024 with Like Like.
    Please don’t, it’s quite liberating. I’ve closed down another avenue of inevitable disappointment! At one point I’d have gone with...
  • K
    KnowNuttin replied to the thread Hurt.
    So who remembers Ryan Bennett at Bristol.. Moutinho at Manure.. Cardiff missing those penalties.. The 4-3 comeback v Leicester... Iwan...
  • K
    KnowNuttin replied to the thread Will our season fizzle out?.
    A lot will depend on our ability to bounce against the Villa. Sticking it to the Brummies will be just the pick me up we need, but...
  • K
    KnowNuttin replied to the thread Coventry Verdict.
    Congratulations to Coventry.. Easily the better side. Would have been daylight robbery if we'd have got away with the 2-1 victory that...
  • K
    KnowNuttin replied to the thread Team for Coventry 1/4 Final.
    I'm using the squad.. Gomes has had a couple of fitness issues recently and this is an opportunity to give him a proper rest. We have...
  • K
    KnowNuttin replied to the thread Team for Coventry 1/4 Final.
    I wouldn't be risking Cunha in our current predicament, maybe a place on the bench for him if available. I'd also bring in Doc and play...
  • K
    KnowNuttin replied to the thread Newcastle (A) verdict.
    Not too bad a performance when you consider there was practically zero time to prep for the game. Play Wednesday, recover Thursday...
Back
Top Bottom