Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Recent content by Kashmire Hawker

1. Kashmire Hawker

VAR to be SCRAPPED?!

I am an atheist to my fingertips but PRIASE TO THE LORD! Let’s hope that 13 other clubs see common sense and join us in binning this shameful indictment of the game.
  2. Kashmire Hawker

Che Adams

Bumping this one, with us seemingly seeking to wrap up a free move. He will to the goal tally, add to the squad depth and add another attacking player to the side. And he is still only 27, with 20 Goal Contributions this season and 18 goals in 43 goals, which is nearly 1 every 2 games. It...
  3. Kashmire Hawker

Stadium Plans

Villa by the sounds of it are fully filling in the corners at Villa Park, with 900 Holte End season ticket holders being displaced from seeing an announcement this morning post there UCL Qualification. Knowing that nearly every home game in the League is sold out, why can’t we do the same with...
  4. Kashmire Hawker

Wolves Women - News and Info

Much love to Tammi and the whole side. It sounds a really nasty injury, so the result does not matter even if they fought back brilliantly.
  5. Kashmire Hawker

No more FA Cup on terrestrial TV

BBC confirmed today to show 14 games per season for The Emirates FA Cup between 2025-2029, with TNT as previously being announced as the Primary Broadcaster in February. Thus the rights are back to the arrangement before 2021/2022, of mostly Pay Per View games on TNT and a limited number of FTA...
  6. Kashmire Hawker

Today’s Games 2023-2024

Bayer Leverkusen make it 50 unbeaten, with a 0-5 win away at Bochum in there penultimate Bundesliga game of the season.
  7. Kashmire Hawker

Today’s Games 2023-2024

That strike by Ella Toone is absolutely sublime. She loves big goals at Wembley and this one is a thing of beauty.
  8. Kashmire Hawker

Today’s Games 2023-2024

What a beautiful scoreline to see! 3-0 at home and 1-5 away is a demolition job and then some. May the Franchise one day be put to a permanent end.
  9. Kashmire Hawker

Today’s Games 2023-2024

Manchester City’s 0-4 win at Fulham this afternoon mathematically ends Liverpool’s title fight. Let’s hope we can make Klopp cry even more next week!
  10. Kashmire Hawker

Robert Plant - Molineux Mix

Being myself named after the country, which inspired the title of one of those two tracks, I can’t help but grin. :smile:
  11. Kashmire Hawker

Today’s Games 2023-2024

Leverkusen’s late heroics to grab a draw on the night and a 4-2 aggregate win, now makes 49 games unbeaten the longest run in European history, beating Benfica’s 48 between 1963-1965. Hope they win there final 4 games and make it 53 games and a Invincible Treble!
  12. Kashmire Hawker

Posters of the season.

Just realised my slightly rookie error! :sweatsmile:
  13. Kashmire Hawker

Posters of the season.

Did not expect a mention from anyone - not least knowing my week in the jail on here during this season which shall never be repeated. For clarity, the visit to the Palace one year ago today, was with my work place of the West Midlands Combined Authority for a Coronation Garden Party, which I...
  14. Kashmire Hawker

I have something to say that doesn’t require it’s own thread.

Will see where I am put first! Will be anywhere around the stadium footprint I think.
  15. Kashmire Hawker

I have something to say that doesn’t require it’s own thread.

Update on that Interview to volunteer at the Champions League Final had in March: I was put on to the reserve list last week, but like Lemina’s brilliant last gasp winner v Spurs, I hit the jackpot with a place became available today! This will be one marvellous experience.
Back
Top Bottom