Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Recent content by JonahWolf

1. J

Today’s Games 2023-2024

How? Qatar backed, guaranteed domestic dominance, all the ‘lifestyle brand’ bs raking in the cash…they’ll continue to be an irrelevance on the European stage. But this is already a better ‘team’ than previously. They’re trying to do a Real now, buying up all the best young talent, rather than...
  2. J

Today’s Games 2023-2024

It’s basically identical to the Semedo on Haaland one, but with more contact. Nope, not given, VAR not overturned. Nonsense.
  3. J

Manchester City v Wolves comms thread.

We’ve been given one exactly like the first. Doc against Bournemouth was it? Skewed his shot terribly then got cleaned out. Pen given. Only one I could think of. Pawson is just so easily swayed in general. Our first prem game back, straight red for Jagielka on Jota. No way would that have been...
  4. J

Wasn’t that during Citeh’s indifferent spell? Not long after we beat them?
  5. J

But they are earning it, their movement is ridiculous. First 10 mins we were very good, defensively shifting around really well. The passing out hasn’t been good enough though, and gifted them goals. Had it not been for generally good defending though, they’d have just created a number of...
  6. J

Next Seasons Shirts

We had a cow print warm up shirt recently didn’t we? Remember seeing Raul in one.
  7. J

Today’s Games 2023-2024

Well, if they mean in a practical sense, then yes. Very rare any of the incompetent officials give a pen for an obvious foul when the player foolishly tries to stay on their feet.
  8. J

Today’s Games 2023-2024

Which would make sense, until Yanited need a bigger fire sale than Villa, with no takers due to astronomical wages.
  9. J

Wolves v Luton Town verdict thread.

Yes, quite. Hwang was busy, making a lot of good runs, but Mengi dealt with him pretty well. A less switched on centre half and Hwang would have bagged a hat-trick in the first half.
  10. J

Wolves v Bournemouth comms thread.

Well, quite. What they decided, to me, was the least sensible outcome. Ignore it and goal stands, or if you want to send Cunha off for the elbow, an off-ball ‘violent conduct’ incident, then I could understand that…but goal still stands. Giving him a yellow and disallowing it for a ‘foul’...
  11. J

Wolves v Bournemouth comms thread.

RAN back in the side and no children up front? We might be able to do something tonight.
  12. J

Ramsdale

I’d say he’s a better shout than Ramsdale, because better with his feet, has been understudy to Allison for years. Main argument for changing Sa is his poor distribution and occasionally concentration. Not much point in swapping him for Ramsdale when those are the main reasons he’s been dropped...
  13. J

Today’s Games 2023-2024

Can’t be that libellous, you’ve only put their names on a list. Which may happen to more than one of them in the future.
  14. J

Gary’s De-Presser

Jaysus that’s horrendous. Well, I was looking forward to watching it immediately after work, rather than having to sneak glances at a 3pm kick off. Put paid to that then.
  15. J

Today’s Games 2023-2024

Yes, that is nonsense. More realistically, it’s that prem teams down to 8,9,10th every season would be in with a very credible shout at making 3rd-4th in those leagues, slowly racking up the UEFA coefficient and share of the spoils. The bottom half teams are significantly stronger (other than...
Back
Top Bottom