Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

JayStringer's latest activity

• J
    JayStringer replied to the thread Stadium Plans.
    The i54 is not happening. Long time fear of fans, but not on the table.
  • J
    JayStringer replied to the thread Next Seasons Shirts.
    I too saw Wolves shirts in other cities during the Nuno/Addidas era. But that was because we had a cool team. newly promoted but chasing...
  • J
    JayStringer reacted to Mile End Wanderer's post in the thread Next Seasons Shirts with Like Like.
    Fosun have their own fashion brand. Will make for interesting results
  • J
    Nobody outside of the Wolves fanbase gives a stuff about who produces our kit. It’s not really an issue outside of this forum.
  • J
    JayStringer reacted to clivewolves's post in the thread Next Seasons Shirts with Like Like.
    I'm guessing none. No club sold replica kits until a club decided to do it for children. Then the kids grew up and bought them as...
  • J
    JayStringer reacted to Mile End Wanderer's post in the thread Next Seasons Shirts with Like Like.
    Should we not reserve judgement until the kits am released??????
  • J
    In terms of the production quality, i don’t have any concern. The club have been producing their own kit for three years anyway. Design...
  • J
    No argument
  • J
    We haven't had a kit partner for that long in ages anyway.
  • J
    Can't comment at all on whether or not anything's happening. I don't know. But I can support the 'this is why the ground is being left...
  • J
    Sudu will basically be the same people who already make our shirts, but with a new company/brand formed around them and more money going...
  • J
    JayStringer replied to the thread Rumours from the pub.
    I would imagine this would be Mosquera on the right doing a version of what Toti does on the left. Which I'm not against in itself, but...
  • J
    All depends on the context of 'never done before.' Never done before as a club is very different to Fosun never done before while at...
Back
Top Bottom