Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Recent content by Jay Jay de Wolf

1. Jay Jay de Wolf

Have Villa Owners more Ambition than The Wolves Owners ?

I say with gritted teeth after Citeh beat Spurs.. Congratulation to Aston Vanilla with their achievement of getting a Champions League place :mad:
  2. Jay Jay de Wolf

Stadium Plans

Nothing wrong with expanding Molineux as Morgan and Fosun had plans to both make Molineux a 40 to 50,000 seat stadium. I remember looking with excitement when the new Stan Cullis stand was being built on Molineux Redevelopment | Wolverhampton | 40,000+ | Phase... It's on going that...
  3. Jay Jay de Wolf

Easy to answer @Bankswolf The Third.. This thread was started in January 2022 when there was'nt much of a gap between Wolves and Vanilla. In fact up to about 6 months ago the poll votes were the opposite to what it is now with the No's vote leading. Mixers are changing their minds and votes...
  4. Jay Jay de Wolf

@wolfslair that just about sadly sums it up over the past few seasons the turn around in both clubs fortunes. Unfortunately for us Wolves owners Fosun didn't push the boat out a bit further when they had the chance and Villa owners did.
  5. Jay Jay de Wolf

Away fans in Steve Bull lower

This has been brought up before Nuno even told Jef what a lift for most of away teams facing them as soon as they come out the tunnel.. As like everything else redevelopment of Molineux stadium and on the pitch Shi don’t give a **** anymore
  6. Jay Jay de Wolf

How will we do next season?

All depends on Fosun what they give GON new contract and to do a little bit of spending especially if we sell some of our best players? Yet I do think Nuno's Nottingham Forest and Lops West Spam will finish above Wolves in PL 24/25 season
  7. Jay Jay de Wolf

Agreed plus Guedes too.. Mendes has took Fosun for football fools at the end of the day imho! You won't see an appearance from Mendes again at Molineux as he's laughing all the way to the bank at Jef Shi!
  8. Jay Jay de Wolf

Remember It wasn't that long ago also that Villa and other clubs were complaining about Wolves having an advantage on other clubs with the Jorge Mendes connection. No complaining now is there?
  9. Jay Jay de Wolf

I have something to say that doesn’t require it’s own thread.

How many Mixers think Nuno's Nottingham Forest and Lops West Spam will finish above Wolves in PL 24/25 season? Food for thought?
  10. Jay Jay de Wolf

Correct sadly it does appear Villa gambled and twisted like Citeh and Chelsea have done in the past and it pays off.. Wolves stuck and didn't twist and gamble and fortunes favour the brave and money does talk and rule in football these days still!
  11. Jay Jay de Wolf

So true and I agree with that these days Viilla and Newcastle fortunes have changed so quickly in recent years.. Just hope our turnaround is as quick and we get a Saudi/ middle eastern or USA owner ? Can;t see that though 'cause @wwbug says it ain't going to be quick with Wolves owners Fosun...
  12. Jay Jay de Wolf

Like I said those were the days my friends and it was a bit more " mind the gap " back in the 70's concerning Wolves & Vanilla :)
  13. Jay Jay de Wolf

No mate you got the wrong decade I'm talking about the 70's to 80 when we had ambition and played in a UEFA Cup Final and Won the League Cup Twice ;) Those were the days my friend :)
  14. Jay Jay de Wolf

Of course I watch Wolves PL home games Live at Molineux and I got SKY Sports & TNT sports to watch most PL matches on there like I'm about to watch Liverpool beat Vanilla hopefully starting on SkY sports now! You've missed the point of how " Mind The Gap" has change just in a few years. It...
  15. Jay Jay de Wolf

I have to agree with you here @SteveBullsKnee about all fans like this country now getting like a nanny woke state of affairs.. Unlike the good old bad old days when we went to the Poorthorns chanting "We'll take the brummie road " .. More ambition from the football club and fans back in the...
Back
Top Bottom