Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Recent content by Jamwolf

1. J

Stadium Plans

When Fosun first broached the idea of a purpose built new stadium there was uproar. I think that put them off. We should have gone for it while they were hot to trot.
  2. J

Who will win the play off final?

For me, Everton surviving was bad enough. To have Leeds join them would be unbearable.
  3. J

Boycotting The Club

Well, I must be the only person who bought something after reading Shi's article. The Three Body Problem.
  4. J

Jeff Shi E&S

Let's be honest the decline has been going for 65 years. Punctuated by the cup winning team of the 70s (which also got relegated twice) and the Nuno years. Shi is probably right in his summary of where we are at.
  5. J

Jeff Shi E&S

This starts off as the sequel to Eric Cantona's " where the seagulls follow the trawler, it is because they think sardines will be thrown into the sea." And ends up like a Warren Buffett newsletter. Taken as a whole, I think that he's saying prepare to be relegated next year !
  6. J

Liverpool v Wolves comms thread.

I don't fault the players for effort at all today. They can hold their head up high.
  7. J

Well played Wolves this half
  8. J

I feel sorry for GON. I wouldn't blame him if he sneaked into the VAR room at half time and wrecked the equipment.
  9. J

Cant play Liverpool with 10 men. Absolute BS.
  10. J

What shoould Wolves do next with Fabio Silva?

Fair play to Fabio today. A hat trick against Celtic in the Scottish Cup final would do him and us no harm.
  11. J

How to come 7th

This season, we were in the conversation, briefly, for both relegation and Europe. Let's get off to a good start this year, and dare to dream. What else is there ?
  12. J

VAR to be SCRAPPED?!

If the clubs do vote down VAR, Jeff Shi will go down in the history books. An unlikely peoples' champion but why not ?
  13. J

How will we do next season?

I don't think you can cherry pick particular parts of the season. It's the table at the end of the season, period. We've done OK. Likewise you can worry that we didn't put teams around us to the sword this year, or see it as an opportunity for next year.
  14. J

Liam Keen

I'm putting him forward for the "most improved" award. Spiers was difficult shoes to fill. He's more subtle than Spiers and in a quiet way he's probably closer to the mark. Judah is a good match with him - less show but better content. Thoughts anyone ?
  15. J

City verdict

Huge gulf in class. No more no less. Haaland unplayable. Sa did well to keep it to 5.
Back
Top Bottom