Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Recent content by giantwolf

1. G

Loan Thread 2023/24

It’s Dexter vs Fabio later as Hearts play Rangers Justin Hubner once again started on the bench for Cerezo Osaka in their game currently playing. He had a bit of a stinker (as did the team) a couple of games ago and needs to regain his place
  2. G

Loan Thread 2023/24

Friday 17th May Chiquinho played 57 mins, provided an assist and was booked again (his 11th league booking this season) as Famalicao lost their last game 2-1 vs Casa Pia
  3. G

Loan Thread 2023/24

thanks - busy work week, forgot to do that one
  4. G

First team training

They can't play, as they are fully fledged pros on a normal loan and have been registered elsewhere in this window Youth players can be loaned out on a youth loan and still play youth football at their parent club as well as games are their loan club, however not 1st team football Interesting...
  5. G

Rumours from the pub

Probably better asked in the u18s thread but I think you need to be more specific with names that you’re thinking? Many young players are deemed ‘promising’ but things happen, progress stalls, the club gets better players in etc etc Who you thinking??… of the gks who’ve left recently…...
  6. G

Summer 2024 transfer window thread.

hang up boots, or just find a club closer to home (which isn't us)
  7. G

Loan Thread 2023/24

Tuesday 14th May Fabio Silva played 83 mins for Rangers as they beat Dundee 5-2 90 mins for Yerson Mosquera & 65 mins for Goncalo Guedes as Villarreal got an important 1-0 win away at 3rd placed Girona, to give their own (faint) European hopes a boost
  8. G

Summer 2024 transfer window thread.

He's done "ok". He's getting more opportunities than he had at both ourselves & Benfica, which is clearly a positive, although only in the starting 11 just under half the matches (however thats increasing as the season went on as he gets more match rhythm and sharpness The manager likes him...
  9. G

Weekend Prediction Game, Season 2023-2024

despite being a beneficiary it wasn't me, I can't keep up with my own predictions let alone worrying about anyone else's
  10. G

Loan Thread 2023/24

Saturday 11th May Justin Hubner played 75 mins as Cerezo Osaka lost 4–1 at home to Kobe 75 mins also for Fabio Silva as Rangers lost 2-1 at home to Celtic Dexter Lembikisa played 62 mins as Hearts beat Dundee 3-0 Yerson Mosquera played 90 mins and scored as Villarreal kept their slim chances...
  11. G

U18 & U23 news and info...

Seems a bit of movement all round which isn’t unusual at academy level, younger players get annual reviews etc and find out if they’re being kept on… however looks like we’re moving on at least a couple of the lads who joined last summer on two+ year deals Ollie Webster seems to be moving on...
  12. G

Loan Thread 2023/24

Friday 10th May Chiquinho played 90 mins for Famalicao as they beat Chaves 1-0 away. That was his 26th appearance of the season. 5 goals, 1 assist and 10 yellow cards
  13. G

Weekend Prediction Game, Season 2023-2024

1, 8, 27, 15, 9
  14. G

Wolves Women - News and Info

Macca up for MOTM
  15. G

Don’t Suffer in Silence

Very impactful video, well done by the club, well done Reepa. I’ve met virtually no one face to face from this forum but I just want to say… my DMs are open if anyone needs to reach out You aren’t alone… it’s good to talk
Back
Top Bottom