Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Recent content by Fuse

1. F

Fabio Silva watch

I think he makes a valid point though, if you haven't watched any of the matches he's played in this season then really you can't have any solid basis with which to form an opinion on how good or bad he is. I'd say that counts for 95% of the people on this forum, I'd wager barely a handful have...
  2. F

January 23 Transfer Window Thread

I'm slightly baffled about all this talk of us not addressing our striker position, it was literally the first signing we made in January! You may not agree with the choice of striker, and clearly many of us would like more options, but Cunha has absolutely been brought in for that position...
  3. F

Oh Adama Traore!

Why on earth would we put him to train on his own? As has been said, there's no hint that he's disruptive in any way, he's well liked and by all accounts is going about his business in the same professional way he has since the first day he signed. Of course I'm frustrated that he hasn't...
  4. F

Fabio Silva

Do penalties not count as goals anymore then, I must have missed that rule change? If anything you're the one trying to dress things up to suit your agenda and make it look worse than he is. Claiming he's played 64 games when the reality is the vast majority of those are substitute appearances...
  5. F

Fabio Silva

I hope you're on a wind up, because the alternative is... 64 league games? He's played a grand total of 1,600 minutes premier league football across 2 seasons, the equivalent of 17 full games. In that time he's scored 5 goals and 4 assists, which doesn't sound bad for a young player just...
  6. F

Molineux fire

It's on the E&S website now https://www.expressandstar.com/news/local-hubs/wolverhampton/2022/01/23/molineux-fire-20-firefighters-sent-to-wolves-stadium-in-early-hours/
  7. F

Today’s games - 2021-22

Cancelling with 2hrs notice is ridiculous. I especially take issue with the statement "This decision was based on the number of Covid-19 cases, injuries and illness". Since when should injuries and illness factor into it in any way, these have always been there since football began, we've...
  8. F

Fabio Silva

3 goals and an assist now in the equivalent of 10 full PL matches as far as minutes on the pitch go. That's a decent return by any measure, especially for an18 year old in his debut season. Probably should have had one or two more as well. I think he's definitely benefitted from being taken out...
  9. F

January 2021 Transfer Window

It would be daylight robbery. On the basis that Cutrone hasn't increased in value, that puts Belotti at a valuation of £38m. He's got over 30 caps for Italy and has a goalscoring record of 1 in 2 for a team in Torino's position!
  10. F

Adama Traore ~ To Sign New Contract ~ Or Loaned & Sold to Barcelona 2022?

That's a fair comment Mugwump, I wouldn't necessarily disagree with that. He's shown glimpses, but I agree he hasn't given a dominant performance for 90 minutes for a while. What we need to look at (and by we I mean Nuno and the coaching staff!) is why that is. Whether it's because he's...
  11. F

I really do find the singling out of Traore to be entirely mystifying. I get that he can at times be frustrating, but he can also be incredible at times too and he really is a unique talent. I thought in the first half yesterday he actually did pretty well. Second half much less so, but then he...
  12. F

Striker in January?

But they did act in the summer, they bought Fabio Silva who was the striker on the bench. If we'd bought someone else we'd have had Raul as number 1, with a backup and a backup of a backup. Given Raul plays virtually every minute of every game when fit, there would have been a high likelihood...
  13. F

Team V Chelski

Does anyone know if you're able to rewatch matches on Prime? A 6pm kickoff is a bit of an awkward time due to needing to get the kids ready for bed partway through the match, so if it's an option I'd rather wait until they've gone down and watch it all on a delayed stream (with full social media...
  14. F

I think that's almost certainly the case, he has to manage himself throughout a game. He's carrying a hell of a lot of muscle mass which makes him the incredible player he is, the downside I imagine is that he can't run around full pelt for the whole 90 minutes. There's a reason sprinters and...
  15. F

Fabio Silva

But that's just not true, he IS the cover for Jiminez!
Back
Top Bottom