Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Recent content by Flump

1. Flump

Are you watching Guo Guangchang?

Before the season: "I'll be delighted with 17th with this squad/manager" After the season: "these are the top 5 reasons I'm unhappy"
  2. Flump

Lopetegui

Imagine what kind of bell end would exaggerate a local accent! #WolvesAyWe
  3. Flump

How do you rate the job Matt Hobbs has done with transfers?

Don't want to derail the threat, but still can't understand why everyone foamed at the mouth about that. Hobbs - very good, given the constraints.
  4. Flump

What shoould Wolves do next with Fabio Silva?

I guess that's where I feel differently - I wouldn't call ssshing fans "opening up a war". If I'd been booing him, I'd think fair enough, laugh and move on. If anything, I'd rather players have a genuine reaction as it shows they care, than to have them think "I'd love to shush these fans, but...
  5. Flump

STH renewal poll

No comment.
  6. Flump

STH renewal poll

Yeah, people love saying they won't renew. The vast majority of them are lying to us or to themselves, and they'll be back every game next year.
  7. Flump

Leverkusen

Absolutely incredible achievement. The shame is that it's the Europa league - obviously anyone would swap going unbeaten in the EL with a CL win, regardless of it they lost a game.
  8. Flump

What shoould Wolves do next with Fabio Silva?

If fans give a striker stick, I really don't think they should get too upset to be shushed when he scores. It's embarrassing how sensitive people were about Leon's celebration.
  9. Flump

Alleged Racism at Forest

They came in the context of their not being enough evidence, rather than being false.
  10. Flump

Alleged Racism at Forest

We weren't talking about deliverate false allegations though, he said if there wasn't enough evidence.
  11. Flump

Alleged Racism at Forest

Oh, do you not like me making an assumption? That's a bit rich.
  12. Flump

Alleged Racism at Forest

How do we know it's not? And yet you're happy enough to stick your neck out and call a club scum, when it could well be that they're just a victim of abuse. IMO, that's pretty scummy behaviour, as you've no way of knowing. What's your theory, they just invented this completely because...
  13. Flump

Alleged Racism at Forest

That's a hell of a leap to make. And how would be a victim of racial abuse, but having no evidence, make someone "scum"?
  14. Flump

FA charge GON

No, they couldn't.
  15. Flump

FA charge GON

I'm glad he won't do that, that would just be pointless performative protest - virtue signalling, if you will. It wouldn't go anywhere, it wouldn't achieve anything, it would just be done because it feels satisfying. It wouldn't lead to a highly publicised hearing where he could show evidence...
Back
Top Bottom