Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Recent content by Dr Wolfenstein

1. Dr Wolfenstein

Robert Plant - Molineux Mix

Can just see the boys marching out to this version.
  2. Dr Wolfenstein

We're lucky we didn't get Z-Cars as well. Bill McGarry was a fan & inflicted it on Watford.
  3. Dr Wolfenstein

So perhaps straight to Lynsey De Paul & Mike Moran.
  4. Dr Wolfenstein

Today’s Games 2023-2024

Sorry to hear that.
  5. Dr Wolfenstein

Today’s Games 2023-2024

The end justifies the means.
  6. Dr Wolfenstein

Today’s Games 2023-2024

Who's going to buy a shirt with his full name on? Give me an E.... Elijah Anuoluwapo Oluwaferanmi Oluwatomi Oluwalana Ayomikulehin Adebayo
  7. Dr Wolfenstein

Lopetegui

https://www.torquayfans.com/viewtopic.php?t=221
  8. Dr Wolfenstein

Hi Ho Silver Lining

We were that team! Don't forget Bristol Rovers' 'Goodnight, Irene' among the more idiosyncratic song choices (apparently relates to Plymouth Argyle according to Wiki). Don't know how fans of Everton & Newcastle expect to sing along to instrumentals though.
  9. Dr Wolfenstein

Today’s Games 2023-2024

He was probably advised to rule out the goal for the illusion of consistency after the uproar after our 'foul in the build up' decision (which was actually less directly involved in the goal-at least the push was in the box & clear for all to see).
  10. Dr Wolfenstein

The Death of Football, R.I.P.

Imagine a season without goals. VAR has done its job. Last day of the season, 20 teams in with a shout of the title & 20 keepers contesting the Golden Glove.
  11. Dr Wolfenstein

Referee Assessor - Note To Jeff and Fosun

'And now a word from our sponsors/advertisers while Stockley Park ponder that possible offside for 5 minutes.'
  12. Dr Wolfenstein

Astropay

Assault & battery when we win..or lose.
  13. Dr Wolfenstein

Today’s Games 2023-2024

PGMOL aren't actually an arm of the State or Church. It shouldn't be heresy-punishable by beheading or burning-to criticise them (just finished watching The Tudors:)).
  14. Dr Wolfenstein

What shoould Wolves do next with Fabio Silva?

I'm sure Mendes makes a profit on all his players-it's the other suckers who suffer.
  15. Dr Wolfenstein

Forest verdict

Not when you have two ex-defenders giving expert (?) analysis apparently. I thought Lineker might have chirped up-even the skill for the second goal was exceptional, twisting his body & guiding it home while falling.
Back
Top Bottom