Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Recent content by Ches78

1. C

Che Adams

Thoughts from a Saints fan: 'Works hard.... Prob get 7 goals a year. One of which will be good and make you think he has potential. Then 2 years later you'll realise he doesn't have much potential. That's about right' (on being an ok squad player)
  2. C

Today’s Games 2023-2024

I've watched Fabio a bit on and off playing for Rangers and I've thought hes looked OK - not amazing, obviously, but not the worst player by any stretch. He's been a bit unlucky not to score tonight, and is being played out wide which doesn't help. I think the level of criticism is unfair. Yes...
  3. C

Gary O'Neil - tactics

To be fair, that's largely been our tactic ever since we got promoted - sit back and defend then hope someone like Neto, Jota, Jimenez, Traore or Neves produces some magic... We're incapable of dominating a team, the more possession we have the worse we get, all huff and puff.
  4. C

Today’s Games 2023-2024

I know we're all meant to hate the guy etc., but we could have really done with someone like MGW today, oh and Hudon-Odoi... Will be interesting to see what Nuno can do with Forest over the summer and next season.
  5. C

Palarse Verdict

Predictably, we stunk. Game didn't really mean anything for either team, other than it being our last home game of the season, and despite having a relatively full strength squad (other that Neto & Dawson), we were totally out played for about 70 minutes. Such a **** poor end to the season, it's...
  6. C

Wolves v Crystal Palace comms thread.

Praps the players could still give us 20mins of half decent football! Cmon Wolves!
  7. C

Balls, West ham have equalised
  8. C

Bellegarde for Traore, guess he was on a yellow. I imagine the scoreline will only depend on how many Palace can be bothered to score - prove me wrong Wolves!
  9. C

Yeah, and similarly, we're only really missing one of our main attackers (Neto), and yet we still pose next to no attacking threat. We're not missing any of our strikers - they're all available (excluding those sent on loan)... Injuries have very little to do with how poor we are, it's lack of...
  10. C

The most annoying/depressing thing is our performance (so far) has been thoroughly predictable. Cmon lads, surprise us, come out 2nd half play attacking football and take the game to Palace - give us something to cheer about...
  11. C

That was weeks ago. Well, I wish it had been...
  12. C

I feel exactly the same.
  13. C

Couldn't have any complaints if they'd scored four, so guess being 2 down we still have a chance, if we can somehow get one. Nearly - crossbar from Doc!
  14. C

Commentator just noticed we don't actually have a striker in the squad - yes, we know, it's been like that forever! (well, feels like it anyway)
  15. C

Genuinely embarrassing. Look totally impotent so far.
Back
Top Bottom