Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Recent content by Bugsy911

1. Bugsy911

Che Adams

It's a recipe for disaster, he's an OK cover player but noway should he be our marquee signing to lead the line.
  2. Bugsy911

Season 2023/24 - The Verdict

4/10 for me , momentum is key in football and we've capitulated since the Coventry game. Absent owners selling the crown jewels and a squad with issues all over the place that need to addressed in the summer.
  3. Bugsy911

Che Adams

Hopefully a backup number 9 or were deep in the ****.
  4. Bugsy911

Which 3 sides will be relegated 2024/25

We probably need a whole defende replacing including the keeper inky one of them who can be trusted is Dawson.
  5. Bugsy911

Liverpool v Wolves comms thread.

It's not even in a dangerous area of the pitch he could quite easily have just stood him up and not gone flying in like he did.
  6. Bugsy911

Looked offside which is a shame , he didn't need to go so early as was unmarked.
  7. Bugsy911

That's a penalty.
  8. Bugsy911

10 games ago 14th was the lowest we could fall and as predictable as ever that's what we've done , since Coventry we've stunk the league out.
  9. Bugsy911

We really need a new right back and experience centre back as well as a senior striker , I can't see us doing what's needed and GON seems unable to address the slide.
  10. Bugsy911

He really isn't, I'd be moving him on sharpish.
  11. Bugsy911

Summer 2024 transfer window thread.

We will need a new right back now as we've no cover at all for Semedo Doherty isn't fit for pub football.
  12. Bugsy911

VAR to be SCRAPPED?!

They'll do all they can to relegate us next season, I'd personally take the team off the pitch it's disgrace.
  13. Bugsy911

I've turned this off absolutely pointless watching it.
  14. Bugsy911

Everything going against us again, they'll do all they can to relegate us next season. Unless we sign some bloody good players we're done for.
  15. Bugsy911

Ffs what the hell is he playing at , that's game over for us.
Back
Top Bottom