Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Recent content by Bawtry Wolf

1. B

Che Adams

There are plenty of players who come good later in their career. What we have lacked is someone who is comfortable harrying centre backs, holding the ball up and providing a link. If he can do that either as a starter or off the bench then he will be ok. Play to his strengths. Christ Peter...
  2. B

Summer 2024 transfer window thread.

It is but Neto has been involved in 20 games this season as starter and sub. If you look at his contribution over the last 3 years he’s played the equivalent of 33 games in minutes. This season has been his most productive since his original injury. I do question how effective he would be in...
  3. B

He’s just retweeted this
  4. B

Guedes definitely, Chiquinho had gone to stoke, Mosquera was in the States, think Cundle had gone as had Dexter, Moulden. Podence it was only time and wasn’t part of anyone’s plans - JL or GON. The only way Bolla would have been in the Uk would have been in transit between countries.
  5. B

Hadn’t realised he was that old. Maybe sell with buy back if he comes good
  6. B

Loan Thread 2023/24

And both players at fault for the others goal. Dexter having a doze whilst Fabio dispossesses him in the box and Fabio is waving and watching as Dexter trots past him to stand unmarked in the Rangers box.
  7. B

So exactly the position that Hobbs outlined in January but the likes of Keen have been creating scare stories for the last 10 days based on nothing. It’s amazing what happens when you are chasing subscriptions.
  8. B

VAR to be SCRAPPED?!

I think what Wolves have done is, quite rightly, highlighting the poor standard of officiating. So all of those who claim it’s not the technology are actually highlighting it’s the inbred ****wits who officiate that are at fault. A few things really grate with me, including the wait for VAR...
  9. B

Che Adams

Without being funny the majority of fans did not have a clue about those players when they first arrived. There were significant doubts about all of them and whether they would adapt or whether they were good enough. Adams isn’t part of that type of group, that’s Cunha, Gomes, RAN, Lemina...
  10. B

Che Adams

I think I am right in saying that this is the first season that we’ve had 2 strikers in double figures in the Premier League and probably since 1980 (Gray and Richard’s?). Adams may not be prolific from a EPL perspective but 5 last season in a very poor Southampton team would have made him our...
  11. B

VAR to be SCRAPPED?!

I must admit to feeling proud following the VAR decision to allow out goal on Saturday that the South Bank immediately went into a fine rendition of **** VAR. think the Palace fans were a bit bemused as we’d just been given a goal thanks to VAR.
  12. B

Sasa Kalajdzic

Unfortunately it’s not the walking that we need. His problems seem to start at the running, jumping and turning phase which are more relevant to us. Am glad that his injuries haven’t affected his day to day mobility as I’ve seen ex professionals who can hardly walk because of the damage to...
  13. B

Rumours from the pub

Completely forgotten about Cundle. I’d hope we can find buyer as don’t think he’s kicked in at all.
  14. B

Rumours from the pub

Agree about the younger ones there an element of damned if you and damned if you don’t. I suppose if you look at that list though, Chiquinho and Mosquera were £4m, Hodge and Lembikisa were youth products. BUT the other cost us over £100m in transfers let alone what the cost is in wages. Which...
  15. B

Rumours from the pub

To be honest we need to ship on a number of the loanees. Whilst many bemoan the squad size, including GON, by buying ********* and players not wanting to be here we’ve shot ourselves in the foot. The squad on paper is a decent size but several don’t play for us. We have Podence, Guedes...
Back
Top Bottom