Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Recent content by Axle

1. A

Lopetegui

You mean it wasn’t a documentary?
  2. A

Lopetegui

If GON left l’d have Moyes or Mourinho. Both proven at the top of the game
  3. A

Summer 2024 transfer window thread.

You say Fabio Silva? I raise you Antony. The guy is probably L1 level. At least Silva can compete in top leagues
  4. A

The new Guedes but without the price tag?
  5. A

Have we added value with the squad?

Say what you like about Lopetegui and there are lots of opinions about him. He could spot and sign some fantastic players. Each one has in their own way been massively influential to us since they signed
  6. A

GOTS -- now with Poll

I love Gomes v Spurs. The run and then the cushioned finsh, used the pace from the pass. All control, no mistakes. What used to be called a 'cultured right foot'. Delightful. I do like Sarabia's though too, technically brilliant. If one of the golden boys of football had scored that, the...
  7. A

Seem destitute according to BBC
  8. A

I don’t get the clamour to sell Kilman. Skipper, home grown, left sided, English centre back who is a success story of our development of young players. Who exactly are we going to replace him with? I see a lot of people saying sell him, but not a lot saying who he should replaced with...
  9. A

Alleged Racism at Forest

Was he so small that he went under the radar?
  10. A

Hwang, Cunha, Neto

I think this is what will happen. Teams paying out £60m don’t want to subsidise a player on the treatment table. I can’t see Wolves letting him go at a reduced rate either. Therefore unless he completes a mostly injury free season l can’t see him going. Unfortunately he is injury prone. What...
  11. A

Wolves v Luton Town verdict thread.

Yeah it’s like when England beat a top nation ‘they’re no good’ but when they lose to them ‘it’s typical bottling England’ A team can make another one look bad such are their superiority. Let’s not forget that Burnley drew at OT yesterday and we also beat Fulham who won there. It’s often about...
  12. A

Wolves not as fashionable as the ‘academy of football’ even with all of their over hype
  13. A

You can tell it was a good result / performance because the verdict thread is only at three pages!
  14. A

My mum and dad used to check the score before l got home so they knew whether it was ‘safe’ to speak to me! I don’t miss that now. There are loads of more important things in life than football. Like keeping the wife happy!
  15. A

Wolves v Luton Town comms thread.

To be fair, he has never been consistent in that area. He gets into much better situations now though
Back
Top Bottom