Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

The happy days are here again, hopefully no more repeated arguments, transfer thread

Hoganstolemywife

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
7/10 is kind. Collins for Coady and Guedes for Trincao are almost certainly improvements, but we've lost a little depth, Moutinho is a year older and we still haven't addressed up front and midfield. Potential for 7 if we can bring in the lad from Metz
True with Moutinho, but so are Kilman, RAN, Cundle, Neto etc. Definitely offsets it.

CologneWolf

Reaction score
Yes if I looked it up but on a post of this calibre, can’t be *****, come on hit me with them if you’re bored
Nice deflection brah. I guess I will have to up the calibre of my post next time.

Please note: I didn’t repeatedly insinuate that 20 outgoings led to be us being able to afford 2 new additions at a combined total of £47 million. (not including wages) So I have no interest in doing your research for you.

Last edited:

Bognor_Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
If I block Talking Wolves on Twitter will it stop their bull**** from appearing on here?
Really not sure how many times it needs to be said on here the rumours aren't from Talking Wolves they just post them all in the same place making it abit easier to keep on top of links to players...

They do a good job with it...

SmiffyWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Rather than trying to be funny, maybe read the post that I was replying to and understand the context a little bit.
I am no comedian mate wasn't being funny just stating that all teams are in the same boat . Be it Barrow or Man City

hollo

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Really not sure how many times it needs to be said on here the rumours aren't from Talking Wolves they just post them all in the same place making it abit easier to keep on top of links to players...

Talking wolves are a news aggregator site mainly using articles sporting witness who post some good articles with transfer details.

Ned

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I am no comedian mate wasn't being funny just stating that all teams are in the same boat . Be it Barrow or Man City
No worries! It’s the bench strength that could be the difference in the heat.

Asthmatic Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Not an exciting signing but if the price is right Winks could do a job. Like Rice he is underestimated and slagged off by many Wolves fans simply because they can’t bear the idea of any midfielder being anywhere near Neves. Winks isn’t that good but you can be quite a bit poorer than Neves and still be a very good player.

If he came in he’d have plenty of opportunities to show he could become a regular next season if Neves moves or Moutinho doesn’t sign up for another year.
Winks and Rice are incomparable in terms of quality, unless you were saying ‘compared to Rixe, Winks has no quality’

Adrian_Monk

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

Really not sure how many times it needs to be said on here but I couldn't care less whether they're good lads or whose links they regurgitate....if I wanted a repository of unfiltered garbage I'd be on the Facebook

Adrian_Monk

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
How the **** are people still struggling to see the concept of what they do?
How the **** are people still arguing about the validity of their 'big idea' and whether people understand it when there's a more relevant question to be asking here - why waste their time collating *******s they find combing the internet and why the **** do people keep re-regurgitating their car crash of an account?!

Dan G WWFC

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
How the **** are people still arguing about the validity of their 'big idea' and whether people understand it when there's a more relevant question to be asking here - why waste their time collating *******s they find combing the internet and why the **** do people keep re-regurgitating their car crash of an account?!

People would just be posting the original link instead of there post. It makes little difference. They're just doing the leg work for us

Kebab Warrior

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

So just to be clear, are they making up the rumours?

Loojay

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Well from my perspective, I have a busy life and can't spend all of my waking hours combing the Internet myself, so it's pretty helpful they do it on my behalf? And on the behalf of thousands of other fans?

Fenrir_

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Not a fan then?

sillytuna

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
It's not for you, fair enough, so perhaps don't make it all about you because you're not their audience.

Adrian_Monk

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
It's not for you, fair enough, so perhaps don't make it all about you because you're not their audience.
Whilst it's not just me- plenty moan at members here reposting their reposted garbage - it is all about me so there

Adrian_Monk

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
People would just be posting the original link instead of there post. It makes little difference. They're just doing the leg work for us
If by doing the leg work you mean cleaning the bogs at the Dorch and serving it up on a plate for us to tuck into, you're damn right they are

Derbywolf85

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
No, I think reposting their trash should be banned on Molineux Mix. Whilst Dan makes a good point, people really should put this stuff through the sniff test before cluttering up Molineux Mix

In that case, ban all links. From any source. Reliable or not. Because whether they’re shared by TW or come straight from the page, it’s all trash according to you.

Just ignore the posts. Simple.

Back
Top Bottom