Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Today’s games - 2021-22

Contrarian

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
What a game!

We could sign Sanches and Botman, recall Saunderson, MGW, Giles, Sarkic and Bonatini, bring in Guy Whittingham and Alan Nielsen on loan, magically make Fernando Gomez and Silas 20 years younger, spend a further £300m and we’re still not getting anywhere near the top three this year.

Lets be honest, we should never ever sell any player, just in case they turn out good. That Weimann got a hat trick today - I always knew there was a player there if only we had patience. And we gave up on Enobokhare far too soon. Andy Keogh could do a job for us, just the boo boys ruined it for him. Wait till Vinagre scores the winner in a World Cup final, I told you so. But oh no, "sell to buy", they say. "He hasn't scored in 6 months", they say. "He's useless" they say. No patience, that's the trouble these days. And expecting a player to be brilliant in every match. Too easy forget that though a player had a bad last match, or bad month, or abysmal season, that goal he scored 2 years ago that changed the match. Never sell anyone, just in case. :p

Leominster_Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
You have to be ****ting me... That is ****ing pathetic...
Yes laughably pathetic. You can’t be mad at the crass stupidity of the player that thought it’d work.
Oddly when I was watching it I knew he would go down before he did, it’s why he stops to cut back. I expected him to wait for contact from behind, before throwing himself to the floor….
as it was he didn’t get any contact, so thought he’d do the sniper attack instead.
is it pathetic - yes
is it cheating - yes
is it that pathetic, it’s actually laughable - yes.
I did genuinely laugh when I saw it happen

Mugwump

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Rafa is still a quality manager, but the only way he was ever going to succeed at Everton was get into the top 6. He has basically had to work with what they had and rely on cheap deals so far. I think he is a dead man walking though.

VancouverWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Look at the games we have been more than unlucky in, Leicester, Spurs and Man U, to name but 3, and it more than balances out.

Negativity on this forum has gone mad.

You’re being dramatic and inaccurate about the negativity. I said “ I think we’ve been lucky several times” which is a fair comment.

Dubwolf71

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
You’re being dramatic and inaccurate about the negativity. I said “ I think we’ve been lucky several times” which is a fair comment.
Without mentioning how unlucky we have been in games. To me that's negative.

VancouverWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Without mentioning how unlucky we have been in games. To me that's negative.
To you…ok.
But to mention unlucky, or hungry, or tired, or sick etc, without mentioning the opposite is not considered negative by most people.
I wish you a Happy New Year……..but it could be lousy, horrible .;)

Last edited:

Dubwolf71

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
To you…ok.
But to mention unlucky, or hungry, or tired, or sick etc, without mentioning the opposite is not considered negative by most people.
I wish you a Happy New Year……..but it could be lousy, horrible .;)
Happy New Year to you too.

Man U were lucky yesterday. That we didn't beat them 4-0.:)

oldgolded

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Farcical couple of goals for Chelsea v Spurs. It's amazing how much the Spurs fans hate Doc.

northnorfolkwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Camera panning down on the coach briefing sub Ndombele with loads of graphs, page after page. Ndombele seems to be taking little or no notice. You do wonder how much of this briefing stuff is taken in by the players? It always amuses me when managers are screaming orders from the touch line and doing their arm movements and finger pointing; are any players taking any notice?!

Tring Wolf

MolMix Poster of the Season Winner 2011-2012 and r
Reaction score
Quite like the look of Malang Sarr for Chelsea. Quick, composed on the ball.

Macman

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Timo Werner is like the elephant in the room at Chelsea. Always looks uneasy and out of his depth.

Oh When the Wolves

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Chelsea cheats.

Tell their player to go down then play on as soon as they get the ball back themselves .

northnorfolkwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
See Swindon on tv tonight. Last time I was there I witnessed a Leon Clarke goal! I seem to remember it was pretty good!

Frank Lincoln

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Aren't Manchester City wearing a club badge on their shirts, I wonder why?

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Aren't Manchester City wearing a club badge on their shirts, I wonder why?
They don't have a recognisable badge like us, so they have just written their name across the front ! ;-)
Their is a badge , it's just on the back just under the collar

Back
Top Bottom